Who organises the courses?
The Parents Association, in collaboration with the school, organizes various activities which are open to all students of the European School of Varese whose families are subscribed to the Parents Association, for the current school year.
It is a great advantage for your children to be able to follow an extracurricular course, either individually or collectively within the School environment.
When and where ?
The activities usually take place in the afternoons of the short school days, at the end of lessons, during the lunch break or during the study periods of the secondary school.
In order to help families, the Parents Association has agreed with the teachers to start some of the courses immediately after the end of the lessons on short days, providing a guarantee of supervision of children in the nursery and primary school during their lunch.
Other activities, such as the ski course, take place outside the school with many taking place at the JRC club house in Ispra.
Courses generally start in mid- October and last until June, with breaks during school holidays.
How to register?
- Please make sure you are a regular member of the Parents Association.
- For music courses, please contact directly the teacher of the course you wish to follow to check schedules and availability.
- Please register for the courses by sending an email to email@example.com starting from 10th September until 1st October 2018.
- By applying, you reserve a spot. The application is complete and valid after payment.
- Please consult also on-line instructions at: www.agsev.it
- Subscriptions submitted after deadline will be accepted only in exceptional cases